Well I see no hope that the S&P 500 will recover above 108.92 by close on Friday, so I will be
bailing out of the C-Fund and moving that entire amount to the F-fund or AGG. The S&P500 is below the 50 week ma, is now below the first major support point and the RSI is below 50. Worse yet is that a lower Pivot high created will confirm a new down trend for this index. What does that mean? If your invested in the C-Fund or SPY index you want to get out or short this index. Just like the European index, EFA, that has been getting hammered, this index is starting to look the same.
Why will I be moving to the F-Fund? The F-fund tracks the AGG index, so all you have to do is look at the chart
to the right and you will see that it has a better opportunity to make more than G-fund or T-bills. There is risk here, but I will run it as long as it is making money and is above the 50 week ma. If it turns lower, than I can always bail to the G.
As far as the Small cap goes, it is barely hanging on and my guess is that if this trend continues, I will be moving my money out of this fund and into the the F or G. We are still above the
50 week ma, but for the first time in many, many weeks, the RSI has dipped below 50. If the index closes below 532.70, and it is currently at 511.15, it will start a new down trend and that is very negative signal. Since I hate following the news and just like to watch my technical's, all I can say is that things are looking bleak.
Do you need to see a chart for the EFA? Just think Ugly.
As of Friday noon, TSP F-fund 40%, S-fund 40%, G-fund 20%
The only way this does not happen is if, the SPY – S&P500 is up 6% tomorrow and saves the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment