Saturday, September 4, 2010

Talk about perfect calls !!!

I have never made two more perfect calls in all the time and years that I have been playing the stock market than I made in August. This is my whine, and then I will move on. As soon as I got the signal to enter the market August 9th and pulled the trigger, the market went south. As soon as I made the decision to pull out, pulled the trigger, August 31, the market went up and I mean up.

Go back to my blog entry August 9th and August 6th, and you will see the entry. Then go back to August 27th and look at the reason for the exit and it will make you think that someone was watching every move I make. Pissed me off big time.

sp-daily

Ok, my whine is over and it is time to move on. Next !

No comments:

Post a Comment