Thursday, August 31, 2017

August is done, Closing numbers and monthly moves.

 
Very nice recovery the last 4 days of August. I had over a 1% loss most of the month and almost broke even. Sweet. Here is the funny part. All month long I was saying if I would taken that bond move my losses would have been less. Well as of todays close, if I would have been 25% in each fund my loss would have been .11% instead of .05% loss. So I win this time. 
 
 
 
 
The S-fund also fired a buy signal today that will have to be confirmed tomorrow. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Conclusion: All 4 indexes are a buy. So that calls for a 25% split between the C,S, I, and F. But, since all 4 are a buy you could pick any distribution that you like. This also means that all L-funds are a buy. I will make no change. 33-C, 34-S, and 33-I
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment