Tuesday, October 31, 2017

TSP October closing numbers and our moves

This will be my last PIP that is greater than the last 12 months for awhile. That’s my prediction and part of that reason is that last November my setup gave me a 6.31% gain in one month. That is almost an impossible thing to repeat. If it happens, I will be one happy boy. Even December of 2016, I had a good month with a 2.02% gain. 8.35% gain in two months was an incredible accomplishment and I would be happy with half of that. 
 
Just in case you do not know my goals, here they are. 7% a year gain which works out to about .6% a month. No pip that is negative. Lastly, no year with a double digit loss. 
 
Last month, my setup of 34%-S, 33%-C, and 33%-I was no change from the previous. So will there be a change after the October numbers come in? Well, let me show you the closing numbers for October and then we will see the answer in the charts. 
 
 
Last year I had a (2.12%) loss and this year a 1.84% gain for October. That’s a 3.96% swing to the positive and my PIP should take a nice jump higher. It has been an awesome year so far with 2 months to go. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Conclusion: No change for Old Dix TSP. 34%-S, 33%-C, and 33%-I will be my setup for the month of November. 

No comments:

Post a Comment