Thursday, December 28, 2017

Friday will be the last day of 2017.

Wow, where did 2017 go? I have to say that it has been a year that I will not forget personally because of all the life changes I had the last 12 months. Everything in life happens for a reason and I truly believe I am a better person today.

As far as the TSP goes, you and I had an incredible year if you followed my moves. It's not as much about the money as it is about the method. I promote a very calm and logical way to invest while young, while growing or aging, and while retired. If you take the time to learn my methods and listen to what I say, you will sleep and live a comfortable life when you retire.

For the first time in very long time, I am going to beat the L-2050 by over a 1.3%. That is awesome. I also blew out my personal PIP goal for 2017. My goal is a 7% gain, never have a negative PIP for any 12 month period, and if I do, never have a double digit loss. I will make close to 21% this year. With the size of my account, the growth of my account exceeded the income of more than 94% of people living in the United States. That is even more than I can comprehend.

In 2018, I am going to convert my blog into a pay site for a few reasons. Are the 109 followers that I have on Facebook real? Do I have followers that truly want and need what I provide? If I am writing this blog and is it being read by no one but myself and my family, then I can end it. The time I spend putting all the charts together and writing the blog can be spent doing something else. I accomplished my goal in finding a method to run my TSP account in retirement that cost me nothing and will let me sleep.

But, if I have 5 people out there in TSP land that actually want and need what I do and are willing to pay $10 a month for it, I will continue. If I only get 4 or less, I'll refund the money to the 4 and close shop.

So, the ball is in your court. Is Olddix TSP worth it?

Either way, it's been an awesome ride and I've learned a lot.

Now, let's get busy working on everything for 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment